Over the years, Google’s has introduced many products & services. If you use any of them, you will have a common username to access all of them. You also have a common profile which is your Google Profile.

Edit your Google Profile

If you want to make your profile easily searchable, you can edit your profile and add more information such as the place you live, schools you have attended, the places you have worked and so on. This will help others find you in Google more faster and easily and ultimately get a lot of information that you provided.

My Profile

The above picture is my Google Profile, you can check it out to know more about me.

Yahoo Profiles is another place where you can update your profile and make it easier for people to find you easily.

View My Yahoo Profile

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on my Blog.

Get these posts in your mail for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search