Here I will list some tips and tricks that I found and use while using the computer and while
surfing the net. If you have any tips, ideas, suggestions that I would like to know please send them to me I will add them to this list with your name.


1:-[IE + Firefox]
While using IE or Firefox if you want to open a link in a new window press Shift while clicking on the link, this will open the link in a new window.

2:-[IE & Firefox]
While using IE or Firefox (The rest I havent tested)Pressing ctrk+N will open a new window.

3:-[IE]
If you have a popup blocker installed and want to open a particular pop up press Ctrl and click on the link, the pop up will open.

4:-[Windows Media Player & Media Player Classic] [Others not tested]
Press Alt + Enter To increase or decrease the size of the media player.

5:-[IE + Opera + Firefox]
While surfing the net if you find the font in the browser too small or to big you could always change its size by clicking Ctrl + Moving the mouse scroll wheel up or down.

6:-To minimize everthing and go to desktop click Ctrl + D simultaneously.

7:-Press Alt + Tab to shift between different ----- (Dont know what to call it, help me please!!)

8:-[Firefox]
Clicking Ctrl + T simaltenously open a new tab in the same window.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on my Blog.

Get these posts in your mail for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search