There are times when you are not able to visit a particular site because it is either blocked, or there might be a network problem from your side or there might be a problem from the website itself.

So how do you know who’s fault it is that you are not able to visit that website? Downforeveryoneorjustme is a website that lets you check if the site is currently up and running.

For example, if I want to find out if my site is up and running, all I have to do is type in the url of my website in to the box provided and click enter

image

And if the site is up and running it will show the following message.

image

So keep this in your bookmarks, you never know when this might be helpful. And if you want an alternative site, you can check dnstools.com too.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on my Blog.

Get these posts in your mail for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search