Ok here's an hilarious site I found which states 100 really funny facts about Chuck Norris.
You must be thinking only the first 10 facts are funny the rest are just dull....boy are you wrong or what? Here are some excerpts from the site.

1:-Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel and Arnold Schwarzenegger have all died and are in Heaven. Each of them hope to occupy the seat next to God. God asks Vin Diesel why he thinks he should have the seat and Vin replies, "I believe... I should have the seat because of the virtuosity in my toughness and pride." Arnie says, "I believe... that I should be the one sitting next to you because of all my achievements." God then turns to Chuck Norris, who replies with, "I believe... you are sitting in my seat."

2:-Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

3:-A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Its really unbelievable how somebody thought up all these funny facts.
Check it out at 100 Facts about Chuck Norris

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on my Blog.

Get these posts in your mail for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search