Want to fool your friend, collegue or your relatives and find his/her secret love? Or you want to know whether your boyfriend/girlfriend really loves you or not? Then find it through CrushCalculator.com


How does it work?

You have to send an email to your friend saying that you tried a Love Calculator which worked very well for you and would like him/her to try it out too. In the email, you have to include a customized link to our "Love Calculator.
At the "Love Calculator" webpage, your friend will be told to enter the names of his/her crushes so that we can make some predictions. As soon as your friend fills in his/her crush list, the names would automatically be mailed to you!
Click here to get started


Digg!

6 Comments

Anonymous said... @ 10:02 AM

Please don't use this software. It is dishonest and, if that isn't reason enough, you will probably lose your friend once they learn how the software works -- and they probably will.

Anonymous said... @ 11:31 PM

they need to make a site where you can trick your friends into finding their crushes and it doesnt tell them ur name or email!

Jonathan said... @ 2:02 PM

I'm trying to find one now... need one so she doesn't get pissed off or scared away when she learns about it. I wanna know if she fancies me but i don't want her to know i get the results. 'tis rather annoying...

Anonymous said... @ 7:14 PM

dont do this you will just lose your friends

Anonymous said... @ 6:36 AM

It's great. Now I know that my friends want to have sexy time with people in my class. :) You should try it!

Anonymous said... @ 6:38 AM

I want to have sex with somebody! somebody like me! someone call me at night to have sex. I'm smokin hot with a great vagina.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message on my Blog.

Get these posts in your mail for Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Custom Search